A selection of homely holiday bungalows in landscaped grounds, set in a quiet wooded valley and divided by the River Seaton that flows from high up on the moor and down through the beautiful grounds of Rosecraddoc. This is an ideal location to tour the whole of Cornwall, South Devon and Dartmoor. South East Cornwall has some of the best & most varied countryside in the whole of the south west of England from the mists of Bodmin Moor, the creeks and valleys of the rivers to the secluded coves, sandy beaches & rocky outcrops of the coastline in the south.
The accommodation has all the comforts and appliances you will need to ensure your comfort and relaxation, including a fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, Television with DVD/CD player. Some properties are also equipped with Washing machines.
Each detached cottage has an open plan lawned garden, a paved patio, garden furniture & private parking adjacent. There's an onsite bar & restaurant, The Village Inn; located with a riverside view from the patio area. Facilities include a large TV screen, pool table, quiz machine & dart board. Regular barbecues, Quiz Nights, Karaoke Evenings & Live Music is held during summer. Ideal venue for all the family.
• Beautiful Wooded Valley Setting
•The Village Inn; licensed bar & restaurant with disabled access & facilities
• Free use of tennis court at adjacent Rosecraddoc Manor
• Use of fishing lake at Rosecraddoc Manor, rod license required, charges apply
• Multi-Activity Leisure Facilities Close By
• Open All Year - Short Breaks - Special Offers
• Flat wheelchair friendly site
• 11 miles from beaches of the South Cornwall coast
• Pets are welcome (in some properties) charges apply
• All bed linen is included in the prices (Except towels)
• Electricity is supplied via a £1 coin operated meter (in most properties)